EasySplicer Handheld Fusion Splicer
The EasySplicer is a Swedish made Fusion Splicer, designed for working daily with fiber optic installations.
It´s small and handy to bring along to any kind of work.
The construction is made very rugged and even if splicing should take place under good conditions (indoors) it is still designed to be used out in the field.
The EasySplicer is truly a grand innovation for making Fiber optic Networks. It will revolutionary the ease to build such networks and it will cut the costs for the customers which will generate more work for the installers!
Only 8x,xxx Baht
- Splicing method: V-grove (cladding alignment)
- Fiber Types: SMF,MMF 50/125 µm fiber, 250 µm primary and 900 µm secondary coated fiber.
- Fiber Handling: Fiber holders, 2 pairs (250 and 900)
- Splice Programs: 2 pre-defined. SMF & MMF
- Typical splice Loss: 0.03dB SMF, 0.01dB MMF
- Typical Cycle time: 7s + 35s (splice cycle+ oven cycle)
- Sleeve Dimensions: Max 64mm length, 2-5mm diameter supported by oven.
- Communication: USB, mini usb plug.
- Memory: Internal 1MB, External SD-Card
- Monitor: LCD, color, 2,8″, 320×240 pixels
- Magnification: Camera 140x
- Operating Environment: 0-40°C, max 95% RH, non-
- Weight: 800g
- Power Sources: External power supply, 6V, 1.25A, 100-240VAC 50-60Hz, Build in Li-Ion battery pack
- Splicing Capacity: 60 splicing cycles
- Additional Features: Loss estimation, Fiber fault detection, SD-card for logging etc.
Semiconductor Electronics Journal Volume 435 November 2016
Download Cover Story (pdf 1.6 MB)